I. General information
2. Responsible for ensuring compliance with the standards of data protection for this website is:
Im Holzhau 8
Telephone: +49 (0) 6867 / 920-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6867 / 920-1503
Our data protection officer can be reached at:
3. Personal data will only be processed by us as follows:
a) Accessing the kohlpharma website
When you access the kohlpharma website, the browser on your terminal device automatically transmits information to our web server. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log file. Without any action on your part, the following information will be captured and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the computer sending the request
• date and time of access
• name and URL of the file requested
• website from which the access originated (referrer URL)
• the browser used and potentially your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider
We process the data specified for the following purposes:
• to ensure connections to the website are created without any problems
• to ensure the website is convenient to use
• to evaluate system security and stability, and also
• for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1(1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”). Our legitimate interest results from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We will never use the data collected to draw any conclusions about the individual concerned.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the designated purposes to protect our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1(1) (f) GDPR.
You can configure your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or to trigger a notification to be shown whenever a new cookie is about to be created. However, if you completely disable cookies, it is possible you will not be able to use all the functionality on our website.